Our Barcelona Food Tour
We are proud to offer the best Barcelona food tour!
– Morning and evening, from Monday to Saturday
– The duration is approximately 4 hours (although it is often longer)
– Solo travellers are welcome. Please contact us to check availability
Food Tour Prices
The price depends on number of people in your group and also we have 2 options:
Option 1: All inclusive price person.
Option 2: Pay only for the guide’s work and the organization. In this case, food and drink expenses are paid by the client.
Very important details that make us different
– Foodie guides with extensive knowledge
– Much more than just a tasting, a discerning and generous selection of food and wine
– Visit authentic bars, bodegas and restaurants you would have never found by yourself
– Drink the best quality vermouth, wine or cava
– Discover the best of the old city and some beautiful secret views on our walks
– An intimate and authentic experience, only private tours. Experience a complete tour of popular gastronomy, tasting the best and most appreciated Spanish dishes and products.
You can read the reviews of our clients here.
Forget following a large group, we take our time and talk as much as we want about everything that arouses your curiosity, because after our large experience we offert only private tours. You will be able to enjoy a carefully selected range of high quality food and drinks in 4 hand picked settings (iconic and historic venues) at the best times!
We offer a walking food tour to discover Barcelona’s Old Town hidden beauty.
Whenever possible we wander through less crowded streets to discover local hideouts and alleyways away from tourist venues.
We recommend booking your Barcelona food tour on the first days of your trip since it provides with significant insight about the city.
The dishes served in our tour are made from locally grown produce and locally sourced meats and seafood. It makes all the difference!
A variety of drinks are on offer; internationally recognized wines from the region such as Montsant or Priorat, and from the rest of Spain. You can also try cava and artisan vermouths produced in small local family wineries.
Check our gallery to see some examples of food we taste in our Barcelona food tour, always depending on the season and the offer.
A team of insiders and experts share their insights and experiences on many topics.
Nuria, Aleix y Susana are Barcelona dwellers with a selective palate, initiated to the best cuisine and passionate about traditional Spanish cuisine. We are lively easy-going personalities with an in-depth knowledge of the city and its people. The 3 of us have a background in culture and arts, seen from the perspective of our Spanish and Mediterranean heritage. We have an unconventional, local and personal perspective of the city. Our pleasure is to transform this experience into a celebration of culinary delight.
Our Tours are in English or French (click here) .
Secure payment with credit card available.