Our Barcelona Food Tour
We are proud to offer the best Barcelona food tour!
– Morning and evening, from Monday to Saturday
– The duration is 4.00 h approx. (although it is often longer)
– Solo travellers are welcome. Please contact us to check availability
Food Tour Prices
The price depends on number of people in your group and also we have 2 options:
1, only pay the work of the guide, and in this case you are responsible for the expenses of food and drink.
2, all inclusive price per person.
Very important details that make us different
– Only native guides.
– Much more than just a tasting, a discerning and generous selection of food and wine.
– Visit 4 venues: authentic bars, bodegas and restaurants you would have never gone to by yourself.
– Drink the best quality vermouth, wine or cava (depending on the speciality in each venue)
– Discover the best of the old city and some beautiful secret views on our walks.
– An intimate and authentic experience, only private tours.Experience a complete tour of popular gastronomy, tasting the best and most appreciated Spanish dishes and products.
You can read the reviews of our clients here.
Forget following a large group, we take our time and talk as much as we want about everything that arouses your curiosity, because after our large experience we offert only private tours. You will be able to enjoy a carefully selected range of high quality food and drinks in 4 lovely settings (iconic and historic venues) at the best times!
Explore at the same time the Old Town in just a few hours. We offer a walking food tour to discover Barcelona’s hidden beauty.
Whenever possible we wander through the less crowded streets, so you can discover local hideouts and alleyways away from tourist venues.
We recommend booking your Barcelona food tour on one of the first days of your trip, it’s a great insight into the city.
The dishes served in our tour are made from locally grown produce and locally sourced meats and seafood. It makes all the difference!
A variety of drinks are on offer; internationally recognized wines from the region such as Montsant or Priorat, and from the rest of Spain. You can also try Cava and artisanal vermouths produced in small local family wineries.
Check our gallery to see some examples of food we taste in our Barcelona food tour, always depending on the season and the offer.
A team of insiders and experts share their insights and experiences on many topics.
Nuria, Aleix y Noemi are Barcelona dwellers with a selective palate, initiated to the best cuisine. We are lively easy-going personalities with an in-depth knowledge of the city and its people. The 3 of us have a background in culture and arts, seen from the perspective of our Spanish and Mediterranean heritage. We have an unconventional, local and personal perspective of the city. Our pleasure is to transform this experience into a celebration of culinary delight.
Our Tours are in English or french (click here) .
Secure payment with credit card available.