Our Barcelona Food Tour
We are proud to offer the best Barcelona food tour!
Experience a complete tour of popular gastronomy, tasting the best and most appreciated Spanish dishes and products. You can read the reviews of our clients here.
Forget following a large group, we take our time and talk as much as we want about everything that arouses your curiosity, because we are a maximum of 8 people. You will be able to enjoy a carefully selected range of high quality food and drinks in the lovely settings (iconic and historic venues) at the best times!
We offer a walking food tour to discover Barcelona’s hidden beauty. Explore the Old Town in just a few hours; whenever possible we wander through the less crowded streets, so you can discover local hideouts and alleyways away from tourist venues. We recommend booking your Barcelona food tour on one of the first days of your trip, it’s a great insight into the city.
The dishes served in our tour are made from locally grown produce and locally sourced meats and seafood. It makes all the difference!
A variety of drinks are on offer; internationally recognized wines from the region such as Montsant or Priorat, and from the rest of Spain. You can also try Cava and artisanal vermouths produced in small local family wineries.
Check our gallery to see some examples of food we taste in our Barcelona food tour, always depending on the season and the offer.
Very important details that make us different
– Much more than just a tasting, a discerning and generous selection of food and wine.
– Visit 4 venues: authentic bars, bodegas and restaurants you would have never gone to by yourself.
– Drink the best quality vermouth, wine or cava (depending on the speciality in each venue)
– Discover the best of the old city and some beautiful secret views on our walks.
– An intimate and authentic experience, maximum 8 people
All of our regularly-led tours are also available as private tours
A team of insiders and experts share their insights and experiences on many topics.
Nuria, Margherita, Aleix and Noemi are Barcelona dwellers with a selective palate, initiated to the best cuisine. We are lively easy-going personalities with an in-depth knowledge of the city and its people. The four of us have a background in culture and arts, seen from the perspective of our Spain and the Mediterranean heritage. We have an unconventional, local and personal perspective of the city. Our pleasure is to transform this experience into a celebration of culinary delight.
Our Shared Tours are in English, while our private tours (click here) can be in English, Spanish, French or Italian.
– Morning and evening, from Monday to Saturday
– The duration is 4h approx. (although it is often longer)
– The group will never be more than 8 people
– Minimum 2 people per group
– Solo travellers are welcome. Please contact us to check availability
Food Tour Prices
130 euros per person, all included!
Deposit: 45 euros per person.
Secure payment with credit card available.